Flux battery model: LiFT-24V
- Up to 5 times longer lifespan
- Up to 25% longer run time
- Higher sustained power during every work shift
- More power, more energy
- Lighter weight – move more, faster
- Environmentally friendlier – no acid spills, corrosion, sulfation or contamination
- Up to 75% lower cost – fewer replacements needed
- Fewer batteries needed for multi-shift applications
Take a look at the difference
Provides higher operating power throughout the discharge cycle.
Longer Run Time
Delivers up to 25% longer run time than lead-acid with identical amp-hour ratings.
Average total uptime per day. Does not need a rest period like lead-acid. Almost doubles uptime and means fewer batteries are needed for 24/7 shifts.
Lasts 5 times longer, producing 2000 cycles before battery capacity is 80% of the original size. Lead-acid reaches 80% capacity after only 400-500 cycles.
The Flux LiFT Pack advanced lithium battery reduces costs, increases run time and dramatically extends the lifespan of fork lift batteries used in the material handling equipment industry. Using patented software and lithium-ion energy storage technology, the Flux LiFT pack outlasts and outperforms lead-acid batteries.
How Flux technology makes the difference
Battery Management System (Flux BMS)
This patented software integral to the LiFT Pack ensures the battery performs at its maximum for longer run times between charges, at all times when operation (even at lower charges) and extends the total lifespan.
Lithium has replaced lead-acid as the preferred technology in batteries for everything from phones to cameras. Now Flux has optimized the performance of lithium for more powerful industrial and vehicle needs.
Flux User Features
The modern clean design supports superior functionality to allow easier and more efficient use by operators:
- State of Charge LED indicator
- Low State of Charge buzzer
- integrated charger, external charger option